Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 03-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Sage
Default Re: Girl Talk

Happy IVGLDSW Day!

Today is International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman's Day, so I'm forwarding this to all of you.

And remember this motto to live by: Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!'

You've probably heard these before .. but you may enjoy them again..................

Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the hell happened.
- Cora Harvey Armstrong

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies. (Unknown)

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy. - Helen Hayes (at 73)

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows. - Janette Barber

Old age ain't no place for sissies . -Bette Davis

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. - Caryn Leschen

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on. - Roseanne Barr

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. - Maryon Pearson

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. -Eleanor Roosevelt

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over; I'll drive you home !

And my personal favourite ...

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning! :bigthumbsup: