View Single Post

Old 08-30-2015, 12:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I didn't see the article, but I bet it involved joining a gym. Since you live on the historic side, you might first check out MVP Health Club Spanish Springs and opening soon will be the To Your Health Club in Lady Lake.

The MVP you could reach by golf cart and the soon to open To Your Health is down 441/27 across from Oakwood BBQ. I belong to the MVP at Brownwood and go 5 days a week, and for a single membership it is $60 a month. The To Your Health Club is a real bargain, I believe they will be $20 a month for those signing up before opening. They will have an indoor pool.

As you found out the TV had many ways for you to gain weight, there are just as many ways to lose weight. Have you considered softball. If it's been a while since you've played or are hesitant about trying out. You're in luck, the level 5 softball teams (lowest level) play their games at Knudsen Field in the historic side. Pickleball is another great way of getting in shape. It starts with watching your diet and daily exercise, which is why I recommend joining a gym first.