View Single Post

Old 09-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Sage

I have a number of neighbors with those systems. They are a "hybrid water softener". This is a water softener with redox material to remove chlorine. So, you get softwater (0 grains per gallon) with the chlorine removed. I went a different route with a Water Boss system but the Pegasus systems look to be very effective and my neighbors like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovey2 View Post
I have to tell you we have the Pegasus whole house water filtration system. Admittedly, it is pricier than what I've seen others quote on here, but I am on my 3rd year and have absolutely no regrets. I even had a washer repairman out that said its the best thing for the appliances also. My dishwasher still looks brand new, all my faucets are still clean and shiny, my tiles in the showers still look new, and I don't have to listen to my husband complain about the taste of EVERYTHING because of the water. My dishes are cleaner than ever, and I use less laundry detergent and softener. Know that I didn't want this system, my husband did. Water is water to me. We went away, a storm flipped the breaker and the unit wasn't on for a few days. When we came home he immediately realized the taste of the water was off, and that's how we found the flipped switch.Anyhow...if interested in even just getting a quote, call Robert Flink 352-748-7873.