View Single Post

Old 09-11-2015, 10:01 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine G View Post
Sorry to hear that you disapprove of garden art in its many forms and to hear you would call in your neighbor if they had something you did not care for on their lawn. Thank goodness for freedom of expression! Perhaps you would also call in the many religious statues, giant animals, arbors and other forms of garden art, holiday decorations etc etc that Villagers use to make their homes and gardens so unique and beautiful. All garden centers sell balls of all sizes in many forms and these are nestled in the plantings in gardens to great advantage. They are found in every kind of garden including the gardens of the rich and famous! Gazing balls are beautiful and a beautifully decorated and refurbished bowling ball is no larger than these as it no longer resembles the original. They certainly are NOT tacky for sure! Maybe I should run outside and remove my tiny garden gnome before he gets reported for being offensive to the landscape. I will certainly enjoy continuing with my project!
I think he is referring to homes south of 466. Our deed restrictions do not allow ornamental items in our yards and flower beds.