Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 09-27-2015, 03:52 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Hello and thank you, Barefoot and Ohiogirl, for your Netflix suggestions. I tend to be overwhelmed by the number of choices on Netflix. Lots of them I have never heard of so I always like suggestions.

Ohiogirl, I saw what you wrote on top of your post about thinking maybe you were going off topic. Certainly not. Not at all. You were not even close to straying from the topic and besides, I think it is fun to expand on a topic. I call it conversation.

The "Girl Talk" thread has a history. The purpose of this thread is to allow for conversation about things that interest women. And to allow for topics to meander and jump. Just like dinner conversation in a group of women. We all know we have a remarkable ability to follow several conversations at once -- so here in "Girl Talk" we can do just that.......

More than seven years ago, Barefoot started the "Girl Talk" thread, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that we women could carry on our conversation in our own way. And through more than 2500 posts and tons of topics and passing a quarter million hits and for almost 8 years, "Girl Talk" has endured.

And I cannot remember a single time when anyone in "Girl Talk" was rude or suspicious.

Boomerang Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 09-27-2015 at 09:36 PM.