View Single Post

Old 10-12-2015, 09:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmac321 View Post
We've used Village Palm a few times and have spent about $12000 with them. We have a smaller (not small)job for them to do. We have described to them what we want and they say they would look into it. We have called and left several messages for Jodi for weeks and have never got a reply. Apparently spending $12000 is not enough money to at least get a return call EVEN IF IT'S NOTHING MORE THAN THEY DON'T WANT THE WORK. DO NOT USE VILLAGE PALM.

When I read this, I wonder what the rest of the information is. I can't imagine a business held in such high regard by many, would not return calls. Why don't you drive over and talk to them again. What exactly are you asking them to do that they would have to look into it? Perhaps something outside of their usual realm like painting an existing structure or plumbing something not connected to the garden? I am curious. Sometimes no, but we will look into it is a gentle way of saying no.

I have no dog in this fight,never used Village Palm, but many people who I respect have said they had a good experience with them.

WHY don't you drive over and ask them again and then tell us what they said?