View Single Post

Old 10-13-2015, 06:48 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnGirl View Post
We at Village Palms absolutely pride ourselves getting back to our customers. Why you didn't get a call back, I don't know. I can tell you it is not because we don't want the work, or because of too much work, or not hiring enough people, or any financial capabilities. To say we "stink" as company because of not returning a phone call seems a little harsh. Why don't you stop by and we will get this whole thing settled.
I enjoy TOTV, but the one fault I find with it is that it is too easy to assassinate a business or a professional in complete anonymity. It is not uncommon to see a tread initiated about a restaurant, physician, or other organization in a manner that offers no constructive criticism or has absolutely no intent to discuss perceived flaws or seek the thoughts of others. Instead the OP just unloads both barrels thoughtlessly. Just IMHO. And MnGirl, I wish you much success.