View Single Post

Old 10-14-2015, 02:38 PM
Default The Villages Wine Club

There has been some confusion regarding setting up a wine club in The Villages. I first proposed a wine club back in early June when I first joined this forum. I made it known that Suzie and I would not be arriving in the villages until late October or early November. As it turns out we should arrive on November 1st with a little luck. We are excited about forming a wine club as we have a well known California winery that is going to assist us in establishing what should be a very informative wine club, complete with introduction to different wines and Skype broadcasts on different wines and wine paring presentations.

There was some mention of an October meet and greet, however, this is not possible under our schedule. We will contact the many couples that have contacted us and are interested in our wine club once we get settled in and are ready to get things started. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Fred & Suzie