Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 03-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Dancing Thyme
Default Re: Girl Talk

Sam, I hope you're right cause I'm having another female problem right now --- HYPOTHYROIDISM!!

Anyone else having these problems? Seems its a really annoying female thing. My hair is thinning and they can't seem to get the fluctuation of my thyroid under control lately. I think its connected to stress as well and goodness knows, I'm under a lot of stress lately.
Hoping my final move to TV will solve all those problems.

Nonie, gray hairs are extremely resistant and hair color just doesn't want to grab onto the follicles, that's why the directions say to leave the color on longer for gray hair. I used to keep the color on for about 45 min. even though they say it stops working after 35. So try that, also you might want to try a wash in color shampoo inbetween colorings to cover the new growth. Hope this helps.

I'm so glad I have all you sistah's!! Can't wait until we are all together to chat in person.

Love ya, Kath

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....