View Single Post

Old 03-22-2008, 07:05 PM
Default Re: Is there a particular store or restaurant that you would like to see here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07
Paul,

Got my Ledo's fix this past Monday at the franchise in Chesapeake Beach (Calvert County). Just yesterday, went onto Ledo website and sent them a suggestion, as well as a link to the TOTV pizza post, to get a franchise here. It would do sooooooo well here in TV....just not that much good, reasonably priced pizza around here.

I am also a PG County native (Crossland High School) back when it was a good place to grow up and get an education. Ended up in Calvert before moving to TV. Knew some of the local Catholic girls who went to LaReine.
Villages07
I grew up in Landover & Landover Estates. My wife and I lived in Bowie from 1983 to 1997. We then moved to the mountains in Shenandoah county, VA, a place called Fort Valley. While we were in Bowie we frequented Eddies Place in Crofton, I believe this was Ledo's first franchise. The nearest Ledo's where we lived in Fort Valley was Charlestown, WVA. We would go there about 3 or 4 time a year, then play the slots at the Race track - about 65 miles - 1 way, but worth the trip.
Paul