View Single Post

Old 03-25-2008, 04:12 AM
Platinum member
Default Re: EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LOVE THE VILLAGES, i WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HATE BESIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21345
Katie Belle's is to easy for non Villagers to get in. The checker at the doorshould check all and if people don't have ID or their guest passes they should not be let in. Just maybe there will be room for us without Dancing Bob or the Robotman or our friends from up and down 441/27.
Suggestion, get there early(5pm, or after 9pm). A guest pass is not required, you just need to be with a Villager. We know Dancin Bob does not live here but comes in as a guest of a Villager. We have never seen robotman in KB's, not that we're there every night, but we do see him often on the square. Some of the folks that come in KB's work in the Villages and it is supposedly allowed. I know of some who LIVED here, and no longer do, but use their old ID to get in. I am always asked for my ID, even after 3+ years. I think a new date sticker with the current year should be given to residents EVERY YEAR to avoid old passes being used. Mine says 2004, and if 2008 was the only acceptable ID, many EX Villagers would lose that ability. Just a thought. I love KB's and have personally seen people turned away for not having a resident ID. Because of its popularity, they should build another. If there is not enough business in summer, it could be seasonal. (IMHO I think it is much too hot for outside entertainment in summer, inside entertainment is my personal preference). I support KB's year round (I eat, drink and TIP well) and know I must get there very early some nights to get a seat. Lastly, when it is extremely crowded please no swing dancing, or jitter bug. I stay in my square foot area and am tired of being knocked around and stepped on by show offs that need a quarter of the dance floor and ignorently ignore that they slammed into me! I'm sorry, but I love when the snowflakes leave! Everything is much quieter, happier, less lines and no complaints. ;D