View Single Post

Old 11-03-2015, 06:42 AM
Email Reported As Spam

So I hear many posters saying that because its free golf what do you expect. I hear posters say what you can you expect when people are old and feeble.

What nonsense and what a waste of amenities fees if the golf Administration won't take their responsibilities seriously. Perhaps there are a few cases of golfers who can't keep up but I have played with so called 80 year olds that had me running to play catch up with them, disabled ones too.

I am sick of hearing that people are playing from the wrong tees. That is not the major issue. its the manner in which they play such as their trance like address of standing over the ball until the cows come home . or of not picking up at least by the sixth stroke. I will not play more than four strokes on a executive course sometimes less and I don't take mulligans. if my game is off its off and people should not suffer because of my failing.

I am sick of the socialites on the course that only show up to talk more than play. some do not understand the etiquette of golf and feel entitled with an attitude that shows only their play and game is important and you will just have to wait for me because I'm special.

Ready golf doesn't mean six inch holes or what tee you play from. it means practicing good etiquette, being ready and positioned always to strike the ball and being within the moment to say I am allowed 9 minutes per hole and if I see I'm on my 8th strike for a par 3 hole I might want to pick up and move on

Simply stated most golfers understand the need for etiquette and ready play while a few are very selfish that or cognitively unaware.

We deserve better and its starts with a commitment from the Golf Administration