View Single Post

Old 11-05-2015, 09:20 PM
Default Excellent Work

Edison and his crew did an outstanding job on our porch and lanai floors. He is very professional and delivers what he promises. The crew is very neat and left nothing for us to clean up after they were done. Edison arrives on time and even calls ahead to say that he is on the way. This gentleman understands what customer service is and delivers consistently. He will be back in December to take care of our driveway and I would recommend Edison and his crew to anyone looking for quality work at a very fair price. Job Well Done!!!

I called Edison and his crew back again to take care of our driveway this time and again he did an excellent job. His attention to detail, his punctuality and of course his work were again, "perfect". I hope that my neighbors in our Villa Coummunity will not hesitate to call him and I will certainly recommend him to anyone who is looking for excellent work at a fair price and wants to deal with someone who knows what customer service is and how to deliver it. Another job "Well Done"!

Well, I called Edison again, this being the tird time, to do what he does so well at our new house. And he hit it out of the park again!
He is neat, punctual, professional, and has such a perfect understanding of what Customer Sevice is and how to deliver it. I have recommended him several times and he has never disappointed. He is truly a ‘cut above’ and I have already been asked by several of
our new neighbors for his phone number. It is a pleasure to deal with this gentleman and his crew. Another job “Well Done”!

Last edited by thepuppy; 04-02-2018 at 06:12 AM. Reason: To comment on additional work performed.