View Single Post

Old 11-17-2015, 11:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,532 Times in 1,920 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
It's kinda funny....I've been on this forum for over three years. My birthday was yesterday. I didn't have one person who wished me a happy birthday. Goes to show ya that there is a real click on here. Either your part of it....or you're not. Just saying....

If one wants to be part of any group on social media one can. It requires going to the meetings, in this case, Crispers, and sometimes hosting events at one's home, connecting on a personal level with people, finding commonalities and similarities and just trying to be friendly the way it always has been done. There isn't a clique, there are friends here and anyone can be one of them but they must put a little effort to meet others and drop their anonymity. It isn't a contest and counting "followers" has NOTHING to do with it, just as changing identities is not conducive.

I wish you a Happy Birthday,Happinow. I have met you. You have come to my home, I just didn't know when your birthday was. I hope that you had a wonderful day, filled with surprises and shared it with someone who loves you very much. I hope the coming year brings health, happiness, prosperity and peace.