View Single Post

Old 01-01-2016, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
From Factcheck.org

"Obama missed more than 64 percent of votes in 2008, and Kerry missed even more — nearly 90 percent — in 2004."
====
Kind of tough to be in two places at once, D.C. and the campaign trail. No one faulted Obie one or scary Kerry about their missed votes. Why the sudden interest in Rubio? Scared that he is the next possible president? Apparently, the news media are saying that Rubio has the BEST chance to beat Chillary. That must be scaring a lot of Demarels (Dem-Liberal)
Dear guest: Here is what I read...and no I am not a dishonest person and can and have admitted when I am wrong. But the whole point to this is that it is very clear, on the missed voting issue, for it to be one of pure and desperate action meant to detract from the real fact that Rubio is climbing in the polls and is quickly becoming the Establishment candidate.

Its all noise and informed voters know the difference. This nonsense also applies to the credit card issue. Rubio explained it and those running scared keep bringing it up. Its like the traffic violation issue, most of which were his wife's ticket.

If that's the best Rubio's detractors have then it will be clear sailing for him because shortly this race is going to be about substance and that is this guy's balliwick and where grown ups participate .

Finally if I was addressing one of your posts I would have never said you are either dishonest or.... No, I would have simply said you may be misinformed
because I am only interested in discovering the truth about content and not attacking people. Progressives as you know attack people . Its why I dislike Trump being considered the Republican standard bearer because he also attacks people.

Personal Best Regards: