View Single Post

Old 01-01-2016, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I don't know if you just didn't read the article in FactCheck.org, or if you are trying to be dishonest, but what FactCheck.org said, is that the numbers Rubio cited for Obama and Kerry were for an election year, while right now Rubio's votes missed are for an off-election year. in order to make apples to apples comparison, FactCheck.org calculated the percentage of missed votes through the first nine months of the year before the general election year for the senators. By this measure, Rubio missed a higher percentage of votes than Obama, but not higher than Kerry. Rubio missed 30% while Obama missed 25%.

What is interesting to me is that in this year, of the five senators currently seeking the presidency, Rubio at 33.7 percent, has missed the most votes this year, and Sanders at 3.4 percent, has missed the fewest.
What seems interesting to you is really not that interesting at all. You read the numbers the way you wish to perceive them. Others look at the totality of the information in order to make their judgement calls. Since you have no intention on voting Republican or for Rubio, it's "interesting" that you appear to be fearful that Rubio will beat Hillary if he gets the GOP nomination. And from all reports, he can beat her very easily. That must scare liberals to death. I am sure that they would hate to see that gov teat dry up.