Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 01-04-2016, 10:21 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti105 View Post
I have found that my cotton and cotton blend blacks fade from the sun exposure here. I don't know how to change that!

The only pants I have that don't fade, machine wash and dry beautifully, don't wrinkle and are great in the hot weather here is the Zenergy Neema pants and shorts from Chico's. They are a super light weight, synthetic blend that are very comfy. Same type of fabric as my Hubby's golf shorts. They are truly colorfast.

I bought 5 different colors and they hold up great. The Blacks do not fade. All my other fabrics have since I have been here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandatime View Post
I've just discovered the Chico's Travelers Line and LOVE it! Wore those stretchy black pants to Thanksgiving yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I love Chico's Travelers line also. I have at least six different pieces.
So versatile, so easily packed, well worth the price.

This Chico's line sounds like it could be my answer. It might be a touch of spandex that helps the fabric hold its color.

I looked at their website and I really like the classic style.

I used to buy almost everything at Coldwater Creek. In fact, in my northern location I had a personal shopper, of sorts. I would call to find out when she could have some things ready for me to try on. We were about the same age and the same size so she understood the "look" I was after.

Coldwater Creek WAS dependable for me because I thought the quality was decent at a decent price, and then the quality changed -- drastically. They must have been using different suppliers. There is a big difference between making a good profit and insulting your customers by trying to get them to pay the same as usual for shoddy stuff......

Well, we see what happened to Coldwater Creek......I think they did it to themselves. I really miss the old Coldwater Creek, especially the jackets and those terrific jeans that fit perfectly, looked like jeans, but felt like wearing pajamas. -- And I think the dressing rooms had those skinnyfying mirrors.

Anyway, I liked the look of the Travelers Collection on the website and will go to Chico's to see it.

Thank you.

Last edited by Boomer; 01-04-2016 at 10:29 AM.