Thread: Inventors Club
View Single Post

Old 04-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: Inventors Club

John, Had a great invention years ago. Did the patent research and found that the military had a similar idea on a much larger scale, but this was a domestic invention for common folk, and we were good to go. We spent hours and hours doing the research in a patent library. I believe I still have my drawings. Prototype must be manufactured, (almost had that figured out), and then apply for patent, hire attorney, which needs cash and we didn't have much cash. (maybe I can feasably get this going at this point in life). I never had a feasability plan done, but if I told you my idea, you would say we might have missed the boat. Actually I recently disclosed my idea to a big invention co.. after they signed a secrecy document. They wanted to go with it. But, they then wanted thousands of dollars from me. I understood that they would have done the legwork, and investing and I would get my sliver. I just don't have thousands of dollars to invest, unless a guarantee of return is known!!! My son just came out with the funniest joke gift for a "spencers" type novelty. Must be in the blood!! We still haven't seen our invention idea marketed. My hubby and I would love this club!