View Single Post

Old 01-12-2016, 07:47 PM
n/a

I unfortunately do not have the answers only questions.

If, we are now going to legally enforce racial equality-in the name of fairness. OK, if you want to lie to yourself, we do not all read this as Black and White. Blacks are THIRTEEN PERCENT of the US population.

That is 13 in 100 SHOULD NOT BASKETBALL TEAMS BE LIMITED TO 13 out of every 100 players? Should all TV shows be limited to 7-8 our 100 actors. Before you bring up some show and I'm sure you can find some-WATCH STEVE HARVEY AND COUNT.

I hope someday we can not elect Obama and have his only value be that he is a BLACK president. THE SAD FACT IS THAT HE IS THE WORST AMERICAN PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY. Read these posts-Obama hitched his wagon to racisim. In 10 months he will be gone. Obama will not only leave this country with 10 trillion added to the national debt but with far more raicla tension then when he arrived.

For any of you that say let the rich pay. WAKE UP-READ. Social security owns 42% of the national debt. OBAMA SPENT 4.2 TRILLION OF YOUR MONEY WHENTHER YOU VOTED FOR HIM OR NOT.