Thread: Gallup polls
View Single Post

Old 01-19-2016, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;117***3
I doubt Obama's numbers will ever be any lower than 38% I think we need to consider that he has a core base of about 32% that believes he can do no wrong. They consist of far left loons, coastal elitists, university professors, the media, Hollywierdos, and die hard "democrat or nothing" voters, but mostly are those hooked on government freebies. So at 38%, he would only be getting the approval of 6% of the other 68%, or about 1 in 11 normal people.
So, what you are saying is all Republicans are normal people. Now, that is funny. You sure have a strange definition of the word normal. You are playing with numbers. I can play this game, if you want. If you breakdown the 47%, you will see that your numbers are way off. This tag "freebies" is just plain nonsense.

Obama's numbers aren't going down in 2016 by something that he will do. It is an election year, and nothing is going to get done in government. If the economy takes a deep slid, which is beyond his control, his numbers will gone down. However, time as shown by "W's" numbers will go back again.