View Single Post

Old 01-19-2016, 08:16 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,204 Times in 740 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadspet View Post
Above all don't drink the water from the Fountain of Youth in Spanish Springs - It a sham. I've been drinking it for the last 5 years now and still got 5 year older. Its completely miss represented and at times it even turns green and stains everything ! But, I hear the water going into Brownwood off Rt 44 by the cowboys and Bulls has some promise so we moved closer and will let you know how it goes in another 5 years (I hope - someone reminds me just in case I forget ). If anyone has any other promising thoughts let me know, I'm not getting any younger and need all the help I can get.
Helpful Hints for dadspet, per request:

When you are watching television, do not have your iPad with you so you will not be tempted to look up the ages of the actors and actresses you are watching. I have been watching Downton Abbey and I just had to look up the actress who plays Mrs. Hughes -- a lovely woman, but I thought she was soooooo much older than I am...........

Also, while you are standing in line at Publix, never look at those people on the cover of People. You will have no idea who they are and that will make you feel really old.

Oh well, age is all a state of mind..........so they say.

Last edited by Boomer; 01-19-2016 at 08:36 PM.