View Single Post

Old 01-23-2016, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
No one forced me to go. I volunteered, but that has nothing to do with the subject. I went to protect you. That's what responsible people do, and then people like you **** on them when they return. But, these kids that are volunteering now, may have issues when they return. I am not excusing their behavior, but I don't believe that this young man should have dirtbags politicizing it because of their feelings of inadequacy when faced with a female political pundit. If you are that scared of losing, then your candidate does not have a very strong position.
You volunteer for Vietnam? That was a civil war having NOTHING to do with the USA. And the USA LOST that war, too. Lost it to a third world country and guerilla soldiers against the heavily equipped US Armed Forces.

Desert Storm and Crapweasel's war were just for control of oil interests. Lost to that idea, too. Besides that, if it had not been for those Iraq wars, ISIS would have not happened.

It is great you were standing up for what you thought was right and very noble to risk your life for those feelings. I applaud you for that.

However, do not think that you preserved freedom for the USA when you look back on those conflicts, their reasons and results.