View Single Post

Old 01-26-2016, 06:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARFAP View Post
So if I am a "visitor" to TV while my house is rented out, am I able to use my resident ID as normal or do I forfeit that privilege becuz the renters get temp IDs as part of my rental? If the latter, then they pay $50 to obtain, yet I continue to pay my amenity fee but can't use the amenities? Sounds like TV is double dipping if this is true.
You do forfeit your privileges. You surrender them to your renters. There is no double dipping. Your renters are now using amenities. Kind of like a set of amenities goes with your house not the owner. If both of you got to use the amenities more facilities would be required. Technically you should be baking your amenity fee as part of the rent. It's no different than taxes, utilities, home owners, etc. are all in the price of the rent you established. As far as the $50. That's more like process and handling than paying for amenities. New cards are issued and temp ID numbers plugged into golf system. And of course the developers now have the contact information of potential new buyers (that's not a negative statement folks). I think it's a very fair system for all.