View Single Post

Old 01-26-2016, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The liberal WashPost article did NOT say he spent ONLY a year in Iraq. Someone must have misread it.
It did NOT say anything about him not being in combat, because anyone in Iraq was in combat, even the civilians that did not carry weapons. I know, because I was there. I was at the Al Rasheed Hotel when it received 21 rockets. I was watching the end of the World Series on Satelite when it happened. I was there when a civilian female had her arm near blown off and nearly died when we were attacked. I have a photo of the trailer with the rocket launchers that attacked us. An Army Lt. was killed returning fire while the hotel was evacuated. So, like I said if anyone was in Iraq, they were subjected to combat.

In that article, I did not see a direct quote that it was Obama's fault that Palin's son assaulted that woman. I believe there has been a bit of liberal exaggeration in order to further the agenda of disparaging Palin.

But, like I said before Palin is not running for any position at this time and her son is definitely not being sought for public office. So, if this is the best that the liberals can come up with, they must be hurting.