View Single Post

Old 04-15-2008, 06:10 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Update on the train in my back yard in Chatham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer BeBack
And I had to laugh one time when you wrote about a bunch of stuff you did that even I had not thought of. Boomer
I have been known to be a royal Pain in the --- when I get in the question asking/research mode.* But ya gotta love doing it.*
I have to be really careful and be twice as diligent when I emotionally want something.* A few months after we emotionally bought a condo in the mountains of NC, we visited TV.* My wife and I prepared a 40 item list of weighted good and bad features important to us about our NC condo and general area versus TV houses and general area.* TV came out ahead that night in TV Holiday Inn.* We didn't want to believe it.* We were in denial, and not the one in Egypt.* So over the next 2 years we reworded and retook our survey 3 or 4 more times until we finally decided the survey result wasn't a fluke - this past December.
Brockton, MA 1946-49 * Fort Lauderdale 1950-66 * Northern Virginia (Army) 1967-69 * North Lauderdale 1970-72 * Coconut Creek 1973-87 * St. Louis 1988-89 # Northern Virginia (again) 1990-2000 * Destin, FL 2001-08 * The Villages - Amelia/Hadley