View Single Post

Old 04-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Re: Update on the train in my back yard in Chatham

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfmucci
I have been known to be a royal Pain in the --- when I get in the question asking/research mode...
Hey gf, about that royal pain stuff -- I know a builder pretty well who told me that sometimes he just can't help it and he adds on a PITA tax. So sometimes I like to act like I am a bubblehead for awhile. Timing can mean a lot when it comes to questions. And sometimes I just like to listen. But we questioning types will get them all worked in one way or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfmucci
My wife and I prepared a 40 item list of weighted good and bad features important to us about our NC condo and general area versus TV houses and general area...
We do that list thing, too. We probably never get as high as 40 things on any decision. I like that method a lot. The pros and the cons. -- Doin' the Ben Franklin.

And believe it or not, I don't let myself get into analysis paralysis either. Do a little work up front. Make the decision. And then do everything possible to make it work.

Next step: I have to try to comprehend sinkholes. Totally foreign stuff to a Buckeye.

Boomer