Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 04-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Gold member
Default Re: Girl Talk

Mint, one thing to know...the sales are as usual periodic. There is an outlet with outlet prices at all three sites. When the periodic sales come they include the outlets at least Coldwater does and Chico's sort of. 70% off of outlet prices is very sweet.

All of these sites will take returns and you can use UPS or return the online purchases to the local store. Once you find your size you can order anything knowing that if it reads your size it will 95% of the time fit you perfect.

Chico's will mail your purchases home for you for free when you shop while travelling...probably even locally but who can wait that long if local. I just bought some things in SS while we were there. They shipped out on Monday and I will probably have them waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow. Yeahhh.

Much cheaper than airline overage charges and can you believe they are going to charge for the second suitcase starting next month???? How am I going to travel with one suitcase??? Not even remotely possible.