View Single Post

Old 02-07-2016, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Are you really so blind and so hateful that you can write that you are not trying to be nasty because you once heard a rumor that someone else maybe used a similar anti-female insult? I once heard America called the "Great Satan" so if I use the same term that wasn't an anti-American comment? And you wonder why Democrats continually call out Reps for their war on women? It's people like you that gives them all the proof needed. Oh no, it wasn't an anti- female comment just humor. You want to hate Clinton, go ahead and hate her. But when you hate her and need to insult her gender as proof of her unfitness you reveal more than you should about your misogynistic personality. Bet you'd say Obama's color has nothing to due with how much you hate him also, and how many times have you said "nig.." in your brain when you think about him? or out loud when you are comfortable with your friends?
I love when an opponent opens themselves up for a 100% deserved shot in the chops due to speculating and making accusations with little or no FIRST hand knowledge of the subject or the opponent.
I won't give you any credit for efforet. A WAG is just that (Wild A$$ Guess).

My offering is FIRST hand from a member of the roster of those who served.
Amongst those who served in or attendant to the WH during Clinton's years it is common, COMMON KNOWLEDGE of her disrect and discouteous treatment of anybody in uniform and especially the secret service.

Do your homework before you stick your neck out.