View Single Post

Old 02-07-2016, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I could make up any story just like you can. You offer no facts except that you say so.

Why should anyone on this forum believe a blowhard like you? Oooo, you claim to know somebody whose grocer's third cousin's former hairdresser was there!

Bust yoursel in the chops.
It is very tiring when you liberals are so uninformed as to not know enough about a subject to converse intelligently. Why do you challenge a commonly known fact that the Clintons do NOT like the military.

I do not know if this is the same incident as was referred to by the other poster, but I was at the DIAC when a young military officer returned from delivering an intelligent briefing to the White House. He told me that one of Bill's aids instructed him not to wear his uniform in future visits because the Clintons did not like seeing the military about the White House.

Chelsea Clinton told one Marine that her father didn't like the military and neither did she. It was quoted in the Washingtonian magazine during the Clinton administration time period.