View Single Post

Old 04-17-2008, 06:09 PM
Gold member
Default Re: Chatters Talk: Happy or Sad

Hi Everyone,

Sam thank you for starting this thread - :cop:can take a long overdue vacation.

As I sit here and read the thread - Nonie you really summed up my feelings. Thank you. I miss all of you. You are all :#1: in my book. As I read what everyone wrote I realize I miss you more and more.

I need a Sistah ((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))) and I send one to all of you.

Thank you all for sharing part of your life with me, I feel so fortunate. You are very special people.

For those who can't wait to sell I hope you sell quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonie
Wonderful topic Sam, thank you for starting it!

OK, I am really sad. I have spent 3 incredible, happy, fun months in TV. I must admit it seems more like only 3 weeks. The time has gone by way too fast and the thought of leaving is tearing me up.

I know Ill be back, not sure when ,but I am in total amazement at the wonderful, terrific people I have met in just this short time. Frienships that I will treasure forever.

Im not one to complain, especially in a public forum like this but damn Im sad!!!

For the first time since I was a little kid, I feel like Im home again.
A HUGE thankyou to everyone who made me feel so welcome here, you know who you are, and I am so grateful for your friendship. :'(

Donna, get the prozac drip ready for me, Ill be passing thru the Poconos real soon!
Donna isn't John bringing you via helicopter with the drip?

As Nonie says she is sad I am also quite blue.

Love ya all, you have all changed my life in so many wonderful ways - by just being your warm welcoming selves.

Love Y,

HB