Thread: Scientology
View Single Post

Old 02-24-2016, 10:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
"Clearwater is the Spiritual Headquarters of Scientology".

Scientology/Church of Scientology Clearwater, Florida
You do see a lot of these people in downtown Clearwater. I talked to a reporter from their Freedom magazine Investigative Journalism Stories & Articles 2015 | Freedom Magazine probably around 2003 or 2004 but decided I did not want them to do a story on my 224 613 Project and some of the hurdles thrown at me in 1991 and 2000 which do fit in with their antagonism towards psychiatry. I do believe that some unscrupulous people will do anything to win and that includes using the mental health system as a weapon. But, I do not share the Scientologist's general attack on the use of drugs to help people with mental illness or with other problems. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scient...and_psychiatry

I was e-mailing everyone I could think of back in the early 2000s which included the Freedom magazine. The reporter was responding to one of these.

The Scientologist reporter was calling from Los Angeles.

I like wise solutions to problems that meet with the complexity of the real world and do not paint things with very broad brushes. If you want to see why I was doing all that Google Taltarzac725. It should explain things but will take some effort for people to understand what was going on.

I thought that the Scientologists would put a huge spin on what I told the reporter that would be at cross purposes of what I was trying to do and still am with this 224 613 Project.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-24-2016 at 08:11 PM.