View Single Post

Old 02-24-2016, 01:04 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default NOVA Water Filtrations

NOVA Water Filtrations

I want to thank all my clients (14,000) for trusting us with their water filtration systems, for the past 10 years.
As a fellow Villager, I understand the water quality issues here in The Villages.

As most of you may have read my background has been designing and installing water filtrations systems for aquariums since 1974 on Long Island. Fish actually require better water chemistry then us.
So it is with that background I can offer superior filtration options on three levels.

My proprietary custom designed Triple Whole House Filter is the mainstay of this business and have installed many here that have had positive reviews not only on TOV but word of mouth.
Installed for only $645+tax

As an add on to the whole house filter we have a great Water Softener using potassium or salt, installed for only $995 +tax

We also offer Reverse Osmosis (also called RO) filters with are 5 stage filters mounted adjacent to your kitchen sink for the purest water. We offer designer faucets to complement your existing faucet or sink.
Installed for only $575, installed! (except Granite counter tops )

And best of all the systems are fully warranted for 1 year with an optional 5 Year Extended Warranty.
Contact Adam for warranty info 352.661.6555.

We now have three generations at Nova. My son Brad a Navy Vet has working experience in the family run Aquarium stores in New York for over 20 Years involving filtration.
Now his son Shane has come on board full time.

For further info and details please call

Thanks
Bob & Brad

Last edited by Ad poster; 06-29-2022 at 02:38 PM.