View Single Post

Old 02-27-2016, 12:27 PM
Veteran member
Default Great sytem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
NOVA Water Filtrations

I want to thank all my clients for trusting us with their water filtration systems, for the past three years. As a fellow Villager I understand the water quality here in The Villages.

As most of you may have read my background has been designing and installing water filtrations systems for aquariums since 1974 on Long Island. Fish actually require better water chemistry then us.
So it is with that background I can offer superior filtration options on three levels.

My proprietary custom designed Triple Whole House Filter is the mainstay of this business and have installed many here that have had positive reviews not only on TOV but word of mouth.
The Villages Florida

We are now going offer Reverse Osmosis (also called RO) filters with are 4 stage filters mounted adjacent to your kitchen sink for the purest water. W offer designer faucets to complement your existing faucet or sink. There are others offering these for upwards of $600.
We can offer these with better quality at an introductory price of $299! (Granite counters slightly higher)
The Villages Florida
The Villages Florida

I know I said in the past that you don’t need a water softener; however, due to demand I will now offer them at an introductory price of $999.
However, while there are some benefits I think our Triple Whole House filter meets the needs here. But those that wish to have them can call us.

The Villages Florida

Since I’m supposed to be retired this expansion will require additional personnel, to that end my son Brad has decided to relocate here, he is a Navy Vet and has working experience in the family run Aquarium stores for over 20 Years.
For further info and details my direct Cell 631.338.1048

Main phone 352.566.2649

Thanks
Bob & Brad
Hi Bob & Brad,
Good luck with the expansion.
To anyone reading this, we would say that this system is the best system available in TV.
Bob fitted one for us last year and he has just renewed our filters, great system, great price and great guy.
Regards
Andy