View Single Post

Old 03-08-2016, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It looks like early voting in Florida indicates that Rubio has an early lead. I have been waiting to cast my early vote until I could get an indication on which candidate could possibly beat Trump. I had intended to vote for Rubio until I saw his dismal showing in the Super Tuesday primary. Then, I figured that Cruz would be the best candidate to beat Trump and still have a chance of winning the general. If Rubio has the best chance of winning Florida from Trump, then I guess I will still vote for Rubio, even though it is virtually impossible for him to win the nomination. But, why waste a vote on Cruz, if Trump is going to win Florida if Rubio doesn't? So, I plan to vote for Rubio if this trend continues with him in the lead for Florida. I don't think that Trump is the best we can do, and even Cruz is better. I realize that Rubio doesn't have a chance in the long haul, but if Trump loses a few states, then maybe Cruz can get the nomination, even if it turns out that we end up with a contested convention. If Trump doesn't get the nomination and decides to be a dixk about it, then it will just backfire on him. He will become the villain and be ostracized in America. With an ego like his, that would be unacceptable, so he would probably back off. So, as it stands right now Rubio will likely get my primary vote. What happens in the general is entirely different. I will support whichever candidate gets the nomination for the Republican party.
You will support whatever Republican candidate gets the nomination? Pal, you are the kind of idiot that should not be vote.

You would support Trump even though he stated several times that he would kill the families of terrorists? How about televising Trump personally beheading the mother and the 6 month old child of the San Bernadino killers? You in favor of that?