View Single Post

Old 03-22-2016, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
For those few who are deicated to take an opposing side of any issue.....and a reminder to what the original post said and what I intended.

The response is about what one would expect from those who frequent this forum
No real surprises.

But for the sake of the intent:

What ever Obama and the rest of the world are currently doing about ISIS is not working.

They are more brazen and bolder than ever. HQ in Syria nothing but a safe zone to launch attacks from.

Obama needs to retract or change his statement of disrupting and destroying them almost 2 years ago.

What ever Obama and the rest of the world are currently doing is not working.
It does not take a rocket scientist; no not a scientist of any kind; just a people with a realistic expectation that something was to be done. If it was.
It is obvious around the world....IT DID NOT WORK AND IS NOT WORKING!!

More brazen and bolder than ever.
Paris and now Brussels.
Enough said!

ISIS safe zone in Syria is hands off by everybody involved in the fight against ISIS.
How much more obvious can it be?
What will it take for some real leadership to emerge and go into Syria and wipe the ISIS safe zone off the map?

Obama needs to retract or change his statement of disrupting and destroying them almost 2 years ago.
ISIS is far from disrupted and laughing at the world 18 months after these words were spoken by the suposed world leader of the strongest most powerful nation in the world.

To me and I would suggest to a majority of Americans and others around the world.......the so called leaders of the world are in fact tip toeing around dealing with ISIS. It is apparent to me and a majority of Americans that the politics are a much higher priority than dealing with ISIS as commited by Obama in September of 2014.

And for those still not allowed to join in the majority who are searching for any sentence that may sound like something more than words have been done....GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FANTASY.

SO now I have presented more targets for those who will attempt to bypass the issue....avoid addressing the issue....be happy in your thoughts and we all hope and pray that none of them or their loved ones are personally involved in a future terrorist event here in the USA! ....unless something is done about ISIS.
You sound like a substitute teacher who lost control of her class.