View Single Post

Old 03-30-2016, 02:04 PM
Default Robert Bloom, CPA

Robert Bloom, CPA is pleased to offer his personalized mobile tax preparation services to individuals, small businesses and trusts.

I prepare federal and state returns. I will come to your home or office and meet with you to gather your tax documents for prompt preparation at a reasonable price. The initial visit is a meet and greet at no charge to determine your tax needs and quote you the cost to complete your return(s), no obligation.

I owned and operated a very successful CPA firm in Seattle, Washington for 35 years and sold it prior to moving to The Villages. I recently completed a short transition period with the new owners of my Seattle CPA practice and am now focused on re-establishing my practice in The Villages, Florida. I develop long-lasting relationships with my clients.

Please call me, Bob Bloom, at 425-941-5224 or email me at BobBloomCPA@aol.com

Florida State CPA License AC45572

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL QUESTION:

I am looking for anyone who can help my wife and I with filing our taxes with TurboTax. I have called some of the Accountants listed in previous threads going back a few years and they are no longer active.

TurboTax is great in some areas, but there are a lot of areas where you need to know a lot about the subject to be able to answer the questions.

Tony

Last edited by Ad poster; 12-30-2016 at 04:07 PM.