View Single Post

Old 04-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,364 Times in 2,083 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
It is never good to be 30 feet away from your dog at a dog park, much less have your back turned to him. At times people start talking to each other and forget about their dogs. There's one dog at Atlas dog park that runs around like a maniac, barking and agitating the other dogs and gets them all riled up in a group. The last time we were there she had seven dogs all in a frenzy. I had to keep my dog away from this pack and finally left for his own protection. The owner ignores what the dog is doing. I think she thinks it's cute or isn't a problem. Somebody's dog is eventually going to get injured.

I hope you will talk to the owners about Harlow, Tal. Also, it would be helpful to give a description of Harlow so others can at least be on the lookout.
Jade is usually fine. Jade's owner was facing the golf course to the north of Doggie Doo Run Run. Harlow's owner was facing Doggie Doo Run Run. Beau was off doing Beau things and no where near this area of the big field. Many dogs at DDRR are far from their owners in the back field.

Harlow is tan in color and seems to be mostly boxer but with some pit bull and other breeds mixed into his or her make-up. This is a large very muscular dog and probably about 1-2 years. Jade is darker in color and a very sweet pooch but also has some pit bull in a large mix of breeds .

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 04-03-2016 at 07:29 AM.