View Single Post

Old 04-30-2008, 03:41 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,228 Times in 757 Posts
Default Re: Covenants/Restrictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muncle
B3,
How quickly you despair. The Florida statue to which the agent was referring was undoubtedly the one of our founder, Harold Schwartz, in Spanish Springs. I'm reassured of our future whenever I look at the thing. I applied to the Architectural Review Panel to erect a similar Harold Schwartz statue next to the putting green in my back yard. I thought the folks south of 466 could use the inspiration. Unfortunately, they would only approve it if it was a fountain and I thought it would be sacrilegious to have Mr. Schwartz spouting water from his mouth or some other body part, potable or non. I'm not giving up, however. I am scouring the Florida statutes on Florida statues in hope of relief.
Oh Munc,

Thank you. I will sleep so much better just knowing that you are working on this. And I completely agree that Harold should never have to spew anything, not even TV Kool-Aid.

And I trust that you will never allow anyone to try to make the beloved Harold assume the position of a bench.

How wonderful that the south side is in your capable hands. You are a true Renaissance man, and I know that you will find the perfect way to use your broad knowledge to handle this important issue.

Go Muncle. Go Muncle. Go Muncle. Go Muncle.

B3