View Single Post

Old 04-09-2016, 03:09 PM
n/a

These idiot protesters remind me of the Vietnam era when we came back and had to put up with their BS, cowardly acts. I did get some satisfaction when I was working in D.C. and witnessed a bunch of the cowards burning an American flag. A whole crew of construction workers came down off the building and wipes the ground with them. The ones that didn't flee in terror fast enough. When the cops got there, everything was quiet and no one witnessed anything. I did feel just a bit of remorse when I finally realized that cowards like the protesters were weak and can't help it if they come from bad parenting. Although my small bit of sensitivity was fleeting at the most, not really enough to affect happy hour. Ah, the good old days when boys were men and cowards were girly. Today, we have women combat veterans and they are just as tough as the guys. I would love to witness a squad of females put down a group of cowardly anti-American protesters. That would be a video to burn to CD. And no, I am not a Trump fan. But, his means of crowd control is not the reason that I don't follow him.

Ah, and now the liberal outcry, the mating call of the pacifists.