View Single Post

Old 04-20-2016, 02:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Look, I understand your anger and frustration. I bet most of us feel similar. however, it's not healthy to carry so much negativity in your life. No, I haven't called you any names. I do disparage politicians because I consider them fair game, including Obummer.

You do realize that the logic of voting for anyone other than the two nominees is just a waste of a vote and just one vote closer for the worst of the two at winning the election? Personally, if I wanted the BEST candidate to vote for, I would have to vote for me. I wouldn't completely trust anyone else in that position as the leader of the world.

I'll be voting for The Donald, of course. That is, unless the RNC pulls a fast one and nominates someone else. But, there is no way in my lifetime that I would vote for that evil criminal, liar and thief Hillary. I don't like Trump, but he will get my vote in an effort of keeping Killary out of the White House. If you think that Trump would be the same as what's in there now, then we do not agree. Do I think that he is qualified for the job, all I have to do is point at Obummer and Trump appears over qualified in comparison.

I'm not telling you how to vote. I am giving you MY reason for my vote. If it was up to me, I would probably vote for Huckabee, but he can't win, so it would be a wasted effort.

So, regardless of our differences, have a great day.
Love the way you think. Trump or what ever republican is running will get my vote also.