Thread: Lucifer
View Single Post

Old 04-29-2016, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ted Cruz has the best chance of being the republican nominee. He will be endorsed later today by Gov Mike Pence, and he picked Carly Fiorina as his running mate, assuring he will get the women's vote.
You seem to forget that Republican women are not like liberal women. They are not going to vote for a woman because of her gender. That is a liberal thing. Obama got the females to vote for him because being liberal, they thought we had to have a first black president. But, they don't make gas masks good enough to get a lot of America's smarter women to vote for Hillary. I do not know of one woman that has said she will vote for Hillary. Quite the opposite. Of course, I do not know a lot of liberal women, so you will have to take that into consideration. So, I doubt that a woman VP would do little to influence Republican voters. Cruz is desperate. He must be pretty naive to think that the RNC would ever consider giving him the nomination in a convention. Cruz is not very well liked. At least Trump has something going for him, money. I can see politicians and pundits mouths drooling when they think of Trump. They would prefer someone they could control, but at least Trump has the candy. Cruz is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he can disparage the establishment and then get them to choose him.

Either Trump gets the support of the delegates or Hillary wins the general election, period.