Thread: Raise the fence
View Single Post

Old 05-17-2016, 06:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Read the article all the way to the end and you will find that politifact rates this story 'mostly false'. So keep slinging mud and don't let the truth get in the way.
Just as I thought, you have a reading comprehension problem. It was mostly false ONLY because it was not quite $200K that they stole. It was slightly less. Find one part of my comment that was wrong. Go ahead, do it. You can't because you are so wrapped up in your know it all hype that you can't see the truth for the big nose on your face. A Pinocchio nose. I cut and pasted the part of the article, your article that proved my post to be accurate and correct. SO, go about your business knowing that you were wrong and still can't admit it. It takes a mature person to concede. Apparently, you do not have that trait. I know you won't but you might want to go back and read the post again. I never said they stole two hundred grand. I said they stole thousands. Although it was close to two hundred thousand, so thanks for providing that proof.