Thread: Raise the fence
View Single Post

Old 05-18-2016, 04:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Just as I thought, you have a reading comprehension problem. It was mostly false ONLY because it was not quite $200K that they stole. It was slightly less. Find one part of my comment that was wrong. Go ahead, do it. You can't because you are so wrapped up in your know it all hype that you can't see the truth for the big nose on your face. A Pinocchio nose. I cut and pasted the part of the article, your article that proved my post to be accurate and correct. SO, go about your business knowing that you were wrong and still can't admit it. It takes a mature person to concede. Apparently, you do not have that trait. I know you won't but you might want to go back and read the post again. I never said they stole two hundred grand. I said they stole thousands. Although it was close to two hundred thousand, so thanks for providing that proof.
Dear Guest:

I understand the need to be accurate and accountable when making a declaration. However another way of looking at it all is that a voter would expect his/her political leaders would act with the highest of competency, sound judgment ,integrity and moral dealing . Can one be only be slight a crook? its like being slightly pregnant. The Clintons have had bad dealing as far back as their Arkansas days. Its sad to see that America voters don't seem to mind and keep voting them back. Perhaps its because voters have seen so much of it its become normal. an abnormality that become normal...that's scary

Personal Best Regards: