View Single Post

Old 05-24-2016, 06:23 PM
Default City Furniture Day 1

Received a large purchase of furniture from City Furniture today. Seven of the eight pieces had to be returned.

Not only did I pay additional charges for full inspection of all pieces before leaving the warehouse in Southern Florida but some of the pieces were actually damaged and painted over and without a doubt sent to me hoping that I would not notice this. I also purchased a four-hour decorator package. The quality of the measurements and Eye Of The Decorator are also questionable. For the last 2 hours City Furniture stores in Spanish Springs and Sumter Landing have had their phones ringing busy. The store general manager is not available. Even The Decorator could not reach the store manager.

Waiting to hear what will happen in the future. Definitely would take the furniture if it was not defective because it fit well and looks nicely in the store. However my decorator has some read measuring to do, and the store needs to make some type of amends for all of the trouble I have been through, not to mention the embarrassment that I feel not having to be able to tip the delivery men because a second shipment would require more tipping. I apologized to them for this at which point they became snippy.

I can't even go to another store and replace my furniture, in my empty home, because I have come very close to my credit card limit and City Furniture has already charged me for furniture that they did not come through on

Stay tuned!