Thread: Beef O'Brady's
View Single Post

Old 05-26-2016, 01:08 PM
Exclamation Beef O'Brady's

*I am new to this site and registered so I am able to get the word out about my recent experience at the Beef O'Brady's in the Colony Plaza*
>A little history< I have had bariatric surgery and with that surgery it makes me physically unable to eat a "normal" portion of food. I have a medically needed accommodation card that states this and to allow patron to order off of the child's menu........
I went to Beef O'Brady's for lunch today and attempted to order a kids portion. The server took my order but shortly came back and said the owner (Randy Holaway) would not allow it. I inquired as to why and she said "He says he sees these all the time and he doesn't care what they say". I was completely shocked! He doesn't care? Give a professional explanation, do not simply say "I don't care". I requested to speak with him and the server came back and said "He said he doesn't want to engage with you, but you are welcome to not return". I can not believe the lack of respect Randy Holaway has for his customers! How can someone run a business with such a mean, hurtful attitude? I have had poor customer service in the past; I have NEVER been treated so badly that I would not return. I will not return to this Beef O'Bradys! I hope all who read this understand how terrible this treatment was and choose to dine elsewhere.