View Single Post

Old 05-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Sage

The fourth green was closed for a long time last year. What the heck happened? Hawks Bay is getting more play due to El Santiago being close and the big cups transferred to Hawks Bay.

I love ya GG, but we pay for the executive courses each month and with the yearly trail fees. We should at least get playable courses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
Hawks Bay is getting more play due to El Santiago being close and the big cups transferred to Hawks Bay.
How long has El Santiago been closed? I haven't read that anywhere until now.
And now Hawks Bay has big cups? Very, very interesting.

Give it time folks. Sure a lot of you might feel you have only so many good years left, greens sometimes have issues and bitching about it won't make it improve any faster. As to the person who still thinks exec. golf is free...get real mate...it's included with the monthly rec. fees...they just don't advertise it. You don't think those people who work the course work free do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
How long has El Santiago been closed? I haven't read that anywhere until now.
And now Hawks Bay has big cups? Very, very interesting.
El Santiago was closed May 1st for a complete redo. All the greens and tee boxes were taken down to the dirt. I think it is scheduled to reopen in September.

Hawks Bay has both regular and big cups on the greens. Lots of pins to shoot to.... :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
El Santiago was closed May 1st for a complete redo. All the greens and tee boxes were taken down to the dirt. I think it is scheduled to reopen in September.

Hawks Bay has both regular and big cups on the greens. Lots of pins to shoot to.... :-)
Ignore this, it is Hawk's Bay, I am wrong again.... I must have seen the cups on the way to Glenview.
Hawk's bay has big cups or Saddlebrook? I just drove by there today and thought I saw them on Saddlebrook, but could be wrong
The greens look unplayable, I felt bad for the folks that made a tee time there.

Last edited by ddharrold; 06-25-2016 at 02:38 PM.