View Single Post

Old 05-31-2016, 06:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Then one is to conclude that you would not be the person to watch my 6? You use propaganda that one would expect come from the enemy in hopes of demoralizing a nation's ability to fight. Something like a "Tokyo Rose"

Fortunately for you if this nation needs fighting men you have the freedom to tell them not to interfere with your day's plans. Why? Because good men and women gave treasure and blood for you to have that freedom.

Personal Best Regards:
You miss the point entirely...NOBODY should BE fighting...there hasn't been a legitimate NEED to send people to war in a LONG LONG time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Dear Guest: See post #8 if you are so inclined.

Some would agree with the concern you have for this nation but disagree in the manner you express it. I am not intending to be patronizing here, but helpful. Perhaps you need to replace your rancor with mindful prayer as a beginning to constructive thought. Based on your manner of expression this enraged state is not healthy.

Perhaps after some reflection you would see that even in the black community good citizens, religious or spiritual in nature exist and are as offended by the type of people that offend you also. You paint with too broad a brush.

Personal Best Regards:
I'm sorry if my words aren't "sweet" enough for you and some others. The FACT remains, minorities are destroying and WILL destroy this country within 20-30 years through attrition. They are successfully breeding us out.

Are you going to do something about it or are you going to passively sit there and watch it happen?

Are little minority children more important then your children and grandchildren? Then why are you propping them up and making it harder for yours?