View Single Post

Old 06-01-2016, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
For one that served 20 years in military and 20 years in federal service I see most wars are waste. Especially Vietnam. We had no choice in WW2. But, that's not what's going to be are dome?

Wars within, you know political wars over power, control, and money. IMO every citzen should have to serve in the military, why ? should be your duty to protect and defend you Country. IMO veterans a really not give the honor they deserve. Our society thinks politicians, most schools teachers, and leaders of groups are the real heroes, when they are the ones that are undermining the spirt of America.

I agree there are few that can't serve cause they are too weak, can't take orders, and can't do the job. That's ok, there not cowards just weak, but because the read books, pass test, and able to get job (political science major) that has no skill other than reading book, lectures, and inducing they're political agenda and not heroes.

I agree it's too late the brainwashing and illegal invasion for political purposes has has won. There is no turning back. In 20 years we will be just like Mexico, most of South America, and maybe in the future like North Korea? Cause the weak minded will be eventually be slaughtered. Luckily, most of us older generation will be dead by then!
Get the tin foil hats out, we are being bombed with alien brainwashing radiation. This guy supposedly served 40 years of gov service and now says he doesn't like it. Buddy, you have hit the way with your head way too many times.