View Single Post

Old 06-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Well some of you posters must have forgotten the tagline associated with moving to "The Villages" "Live like a millionaire on your retirement savings".......................................... ..

Some of you must have forgotten that the agreement "amenities bundled together for a set amenities fee (PR)that only went up with a CPI increase and/or as AFDR which is the max amenity + CPI. all homeowners (sites) pay an amenity fee."

To even suggest charging a green fee for executive courses and/or an annual fee for championships courses is proposing a Faustian Bargain.

Clearly either because of pressures within or greed or both the tension between amenity fees and amenities is already too taut

As stated all amenities are bundled. You don't get to choose what amenities you want and pay for each separately. Use or lose

I have some questions concerning amenitiy fees that I addressed to both the POA and the District and never received an acceptable response.

My advice is tread very careful on this subject ( (amenity fees) and pay close attention to the politics surrounding its application.

As to the executive golf courses this same situation has existed every spring for the 10 years I have lived here despite the fact that people were fired and new contractors hired.

Personal Best Regards: