Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 06-04-2016, 06:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Madelaine, I also love pedicures.
If I were shipwrecked on an abandoned island and could take only one person with me,
I'd take Angela who does my pedicures. Don't tell Fireboy I said that.
I just had a pedicure today. I'm currently into denim colored nails with a sparkle finish.
When I'm in The Villages, the best nail spa I've found is Angela's Nails on CR 466
(across CR 101 from Southern Trace Plaza). 352-350-2932. Everyone who works there is good.
They give a blissful leg massage followed by hot towels.
It's very quiet and peaceful there.
Thanks for the information and that would be a much better location for me because I am closer to that area. I was always hesitant about going to just any old salon because of this ugly toe nail. I imagined someone would be throwing me out of their salon!

Hmm denim colored toe nails .......... sounds really pretty, I was in Wally World recently and the young and very beautiful cashier had Yellow nails and against her dark skin they were striking. Unfortunately, in my case, I think the other half would go into shock if I turned up with out of the ordinary colored nails. For my finger nails I use Essie nail polish, I get them in Target, and this is by far the best nail polish I have ever used and their colors are just scrumptious. Also, while I am on the subject, has anyone else found the wonderful nail remover pads in the little box that Publix carries now? They come six to a box for $1.99, but they are really super, each little square is just loaded with remover and I can do all ten toe nails and finger nails and then the little pad just miraculously dries out and is done. So much easier than messing with bottles of remover and cotton.

ALSO, yesterday I found and purchased a Gold Bond moisturizer for diabetics. Thankfully I am not diabetic, but I do have very dry feet. It costs about $10 and is the best cream I have tried so far. If anyone has very dry and cracked feet or elbows try this stuff, it is really good.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Last edited by Madelaine Amee; 06-04-2016 at 06:22 AM.